- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, click here to view the complaints policy.
- If you are in Canada, click here to view the complaints policy.
- If you are in the United Kingdom or any other location, click here to view the complaints policy.
- If you are in Hong Kong, click here to view the complaints policy.
Australia and New Zealand
All complaints and disputes in relation to our service should be dealt with in the following way.
- Should you have reason to complain about our service, please speak to your usual contact at OZFOREX in the first instance. Our staff will be pleased to help and complaints can often be resolved at this early stage.
- If your concerns cannot be resolved at the first point of contact, the matter should be referred to our Compliance Manager. At this stage, we will ask you to set out your complaint in writing providing as much detail as you can so that our Compliance Manager can fully investigate your complaint. They will then contact you with the results of their findings.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by our Complaints Manager, you should refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service ("FOS") for determination in accordance with its rules.
- If the dispute or difference does not fall within the rules of FOS, the dispute or difference must be submitted by you to arbitration in accordance with and subject to the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators of Australia Expedited Commercial Arbitration Rules, and, to the extent permitted under those rules, the Arbitrator will be a person recommended by the New South Wales Chapter of the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators of Australia.
Internal Complaints Handling
Please contact the Client Support Services Department on +1300 300 424 or +61 2 8667 8090 further information as to how complaints are handled by us internally.
Financial Ombudsman Service
FOS is an independent organisation set up to resolve disputes between consumers and financial firms such as ourselves. Please note that FOS will only investigate cases once we have been given the opportunity to resolve your complaint internally. You may lodge your complaint with FOS by sending the necessary documents and information to:
Financial Ombudsman Service Limited
GPO Box 3
Victoria 3001 Australia
Telephone (03) 9613 7366
Fax (03) 9613 6399
Debt Recovery Action
Please note that nothing in this policy prevents us from taking immediate legal action in a court for recovery of any sums you may owe us.
- Should you have any query or complaint, it is important that you advise your usual contact at CanadianForex before taking any other action. Our dealers and administrative staff will be pleased to help and may be able to resolve your query or complaint immediately. If you cannot, or do not wish to, contact them, please contact our Client Support Services Department on 1-800-680-0750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how complaints are handled by CanadianForex internally.
- In the unlikely event that your concerns cannot be resolved at the first point of contact, we will refer the matter to our Complaints Officer, who will conduct their own investigation and respond to you in writing.
- CanadianForex is committed to resolving complaints through our formal internal complaints procedure. However, should you still remain dissatisfied following the final response from our Complaints Officer, you can refer your case to an independent arbitrator. Under the Client Agreement you agree to be bound by a decision of an arbitrator, such as one appointed by the ADR Chambers in Toronto or a similar arbitration body. The contact details for ADR Chambers are:
112 Adelaide Street East, Suite 200,
Toronto, Ontario, M5C 1K9
Tel: (416) 362-8555
Fax: (416) 362-8825
Toll Free: 1-800-856-5154
- You should be aware that the above procedure does not prevent either you or CanadianForex from applying to a court for urgent injunctive relief, nor does it prevent either party from lodging an appeal against the decision of the arbitrator in a court.
United Kingdom and other locations
A dispute or difference whatsoever in connection with the UKForex client agreement must be dealt with by you in the United Kingdom. You agree that UKForex shall have the right to resolve the dispute using its internal dispute resolution process as described below.
Internal complaints handling system
Please contact the Client Support Services Department on 0845 686 1950 for information on how complaints are handled by UKForex.
1. Should a client have reason to complain, then it is important that at first you advise your usual contact at UKForex. Our Dealers or Back-office staff will be pleased to help, so please ask to speak to any of our representatives if you feel you have cause for complaint. Complaints will usually be resolved at this early stage.
2. In the unlikely event that your concerns cannot be resolved at the first point of contact we will advise you that the matter is under investigation and that we will look into the concerns you have raised. We will contact you promptly with the results of our findings.
3. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you will be advised to refer the matter to our Compliance Officer, in writing, in order for him to conduct his own investigation (email@example.com) We will respond to you with our final response at this stage.
Any dispute or difference whatsoever in connection with the client agreement you have entered into with us must, in the first instance, be dealt with in accordance with our Internal Complaints Handling System. If the dispute or difference cannot be resolved by us internally, it should be submitted for arbitration to the Institute of Arbitrators in Hong Kong.
You and we agree to accept the determination of the Arbitrator as final and binding and to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Hong Kong for the enforcement of any such determination.
Internal Complaints Handling System
1. Should you have reason to complain, then it is important that you advise your usual contact at ClearFX immediately. Our staff will be pleased to help. Complaints will usually be resolved at this early stage.
2. In the unlikely event that your concerns cannot be resolved at the first point of contact, you will be advised to refer the matter to our Compliance Officer, in writing, in order for them to conduct their own investigation (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will respond to you with our final response within 21 days.
3. We are committed to resolving complaints through our complaints procedure. However, should you still remain dissatisfied following our final response, you can refer your case to the Arbitrator.
Contacting the Arbitrator
Address: Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, 38th Floor, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: (852) 2525 2381
The above procedure does not prevent us from commencing legal proceedings against you immediately for the recovery of any sums of money payable by you under the client agreement you have entered into with us.