The exchange rates of major banks and key competitors are regularly checked to ensure you get the best overall price on your money transfer quote – that’s the ClearFX Price Promise.
The ClearFX service is committed to beating the best possible overall price in Europe on your international money transfer quote. If you find a better price offered by another provider in Europe, please contact ClearFX with the relevant evidence (as outlined below) and we will guarantee to beat that price providing you tell us before you book a deal (otherwise it is too late).
ClearFX Price Promise Terms and Conditions
1. Our commitment only applies to prices offered by ClearFX. This means services offered exclusively by ClearFX over the internet on ClearFX.com or over the phone to the phone service that supports ClearFX and not services that we offer in conjunction with any of our partner companies.
2. Our commitment only applies to the currencies listed as Supported Currencies on the "Business Day" you obtained a quote for a transfer from us (either online or over the phone). A "Business Day" is deemed to run for 24 hours from 10.00 a.m. until 9.59 a.m. inclusive.
3. This commitment is subject to you complying with our Online Terms and Conditions and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Given that foreign exchange markets move so quickly, our commitment only applies if you are able to demonstrate that you have obtained a quote (either online or over the phone) from another provider within 20 minutes of the quote you were provided with by us on the same "Business Day" (as defined above).
5. Price comparisons will be the total prices (including commission, FX margin and fees) offered by us and the other international payments provider with whose price the comparison is being made. The prices compared must be genuine like-for-like buy rate and sell rate prices and offered to the general public and not Mid-Market Rates* or prices only available to staff, club members or other selected groups or individuals. *For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "Mid-Market Rate" means a mid-market or indicative rates shown on various foreign exchange providers’ websites which are neither actual "buy" rates nor actual "sell" rates offered by that provider but are derived from the mid-point between the buy and sell rates of large-value transactions in the global currency markets.
6. The commitment relates to a bona fide total price (including commission, FX margin and fees) offered by another money transfer provider who offers the competitive price in the ordinary course of business of offering money transfers to customers in Hong Kong taking account of any changes to the underlying FX market rate. In order for us to be able to beat a quote provided by another money transfer provider, quotes must be calculated on a like-for-like basis that take into account any increase or decrease to the foreign exchange market.
7. Should you wish to take advantage of the International Payments Price Promise, we must first be able to verify the prices you have been offered to our reasonable satisfaction. Please provide documentary evidence of the alternative quote via the following methods: by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide us with the following information:
(i) the total price you have been quoted (including commission, FX margin and fees)
(ii) the times and dates you obtained this rate
(iii) the underlying FX market rate (which will vary from provider to provider) is required so that the ‘total price’ of a competitors quote can be calculated
(iv) your name, address and telephone number (which we will only use only to discuss your refund request with you and will not share with third parties outside the OzForex group of companies).
9. This Price Promise commitment applies only to transactions of GBP£100,000 or less.
10. The Price Promise commitment only applies to customers living in Europe who are transacting with ClearFX as individuals and not to companies, trusts or partnerships.
11. We reserve the right, at any time, to change the conditions of, or withdraw, this commitment (which will not affect commitments already made at the time of change or withdrawal).
12. Any reference to “we”, “our” or “us” refers to UKForex Limited (CN: 04631395), which is a company incorporated in England and registered office at UKForex, 1st Floor, 85 Gracechurch, London EC3V 0AA, United Kingdom
The Promise Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1 December 2013.
International money transfers at better rates than the banks.